Welcome to Verdure, an idyllic holiday resort in Wayanad hills, one of the best hill station of Kerala. Come to Verdure for dazzling experiences and splendid memories...we are sure it will be a once in a life time experience for you!
Luxuriate in one of four spacious suites situated amidst lush coffee bushes and lofty cocoa trees of what was once a Cadbury Estate.
Alongside the emerald landscape, savor a distinctive vintage style with thoroughly modern comforts and a personalized yet unobtrusive service. Revel in indoor recreation, or otherwise take a night stroll through Nature. It is an escape into the wilderness, yet completely safe and conveniently close to civilization, and to landmark destinations. At Verdure, come for dazzling experiences and splendid memories.
Space, charm and authenticity define the four suites of the Verdure. Decorated in colonial style true to the origins of the Cadbury bungalow, the rooms are furnished to make for a pleasant and comfortable stay for two, and offer access to a private veranda with scenic views.
- Each room has a double bed, dressing area and a well-equipped bathroom.
- A bed can be provided for an additional guest for a supplementary fee.
Verdure welcomes you with
- Neat and clean guest rooms
- Separate bungalow with kitchen adjacent to the guest quarters, for dining.
- TV & Internet
- Ample and safe vehicle parking
- Expert assistance for outings
- Table tennis
- Reading etc..
- Nature walks - venture out to discover the diverse flora and fauna of the Verdure, walk for relaxation or exercise
- Plantation walks (through former Cadbury estate )
- Picnic spots
- Night safari
- Bird watching
- Plantation Visit to Hope Estate having Coffee, Cardamom, Pepper and Rare trees
The Verdure is at Cadbury estate in Vellaramkunnu, in the vicinity of the city of Kalpetta, the District HQ of Wayanad. Verdure is conveniently close to the Kozhikode-Wayanad-Mysore national highway. The Vellaramkunnu bus stop is just 5 minutes walk away from Verdure. Kozhikode and Mysore are the two major metropolises nearest to Kalpetta.
From Kalpetta town: Car/Taxi- 2 Kms drive along the National Highway towards Kozhikode.
From Calicut/Kozhikode: Car/taxi- 70 KM drive from Calicut Airport, Bus- You will get private as well as Kerala State Road transport vehicles from Kozhikode to Kalpetta and you need to get down at Vellaramkunnu Stop before Kalpetta town.
From Mysore: Car/Taxi -: Verdure is 140 KM away from Mysore railway station, Bus-: From Mysore bus terminus you can take the bus to Kalpetta.